If your computer does not recognize properly the UNOTEC CONVERTY, we recommend following the next steps:
- First make sure your operating system is completely up to date with the last service packs and official updates. Most incidences are not due to the device itself but the operating system.
- Please uninstall the CONVERTY software (drivers and software) and reinstall it again, if you want, from another USB port.
- If the problem persists, if possible, try the device in another computer so we can exclude that the problem comes from the device itself, as we have found sometimes that the problem comes from the computer.
If the former steps don’t work, here below you will find links to download the drivers/software:
- If you are using a UNOTEC CONVERTY in a computer with Windows 7, download the files from the following link:
- If your UNOTEC CONVERTY is earlier than 2019, download the files from the following link:
- If your UNOTEC CONVERTY is from the year 2019 or later, download the files from the following link:
Before installing the new drivers, make sure you have uninstalled the previous ones you have in your computer.
Thanks for your trust our products.